ATTENTION: HOSPITAL VISITATION POLICY CHANGES effective 6/16/2020
At this time, Stilwell Memorial Hospital will be allowing 1 VISITOR PER DAY MAXIMUM (not multiple visitors at different times throughout the span of a singular day) for ADULT patients.
Meaning, each adult patient may receive up to ONE VISITOR (family/friend) PER DAY.
MANDATORY VISITOR REQUIREMENTS
- We ask that all visitors wear face coverings/masks to enter the hospital.
- It is HIGHLY PREFERABLE if you can bring your own as we have limited masks and would like to reserve it for our medical providers.
- We ask that you please keep your face masks on the entire duration of your visit.
- Visitors MUST BE at least 16 years of age
- Your temperature will be taken at the front entrance upon entering to ensure you do not have a fever and to sanitize your hands.
- ADULT patients will be allowed 1 visitor (family member/friend) PER DAY. So we ask that family members/friends coordinate this amongst themselves.
- Minor patients may be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian
- Labor & Delivery patients will be allowed 1 VISITOR at a time and is RESTRICTED to the parents/grandparents.
The visiting hours will be from 8:00AM-6:00PM.
The Hospital Administration sincerely appreciates everyone’s cooperation, we understand that it is an extremely difficult time but we must prioritize the health of everyone as best as we can.”
A Stilwell community hospital with value driven, quality minded healthcare.
The only rural, acute care hospital In Oklahoma to have a 5-star CMS rating.
Always Here. Always Caring.
Adair County's Community Hospital
The Adair County Health Center Inc., Memorial Hospital is a not for profit community hospital dedicated to providing healthcare to all we serve in a value driven, quality minded manner.
We are committed to ensure all we serve are ensured access to quality health care regardless of color, race, or religion, Memorial Hospital will continue recruiting and developing physician practices for the communities we serve to have access to needed healthcare.
An annual assessment of its mission statement and goals enables Memorial Hospital to ensure a continuing commitment to our community and the individuals we serve.
CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) created a five-star quality rating system to help consumers, families and caregivers compare nursing homes and help identify areas that you may want to ask questions about in more detail.
Our team is proud to have received the highest possible rating from CMS for our medicare and medicaid services.
Committed to helping our patients succeed
Our Medical practice areas
Bridges is our geriatric care program here at Stilwell Memorial Hospital that provides psychiatric, diagnostic and treatment services for patients who are dealing with the struggles of aging.
Experienced Medical Professionals and A Passionate Volunteer Staff
Why choose Stilwell Memorial Hospital
Excellent Patient Care
From our trained volunteers to our dedicated doctors and nurses, the entire hospital team at Stilwell Memorial Hospital has one common goal: To provide excellent patient care.
Trusted Medical Professionals
With dozens of full time medical professionals available around the clock you can be confident that you will receive the best medical care in Adair County.
Quality & Exceptional Care
Our mission for our community is simple and straightforward: To provide quality and exceptional medical care services for ever patient all while maintaining the highest standards.
Have questions about your upcoming hospital visit?